Thursday, August 4, 2011

What can happen to me if i made a false statement to the police because fear of jail and fear of life?

I need helpreally bad! Me and my fiance got into a heated argument where we split for a while well during this time i began to hang with the wong crowd. One morning while watching the news with these new friends i saw his cousins house burnt down and i made the statement "I ought to go tell the police he burnt that house down just to piss him off". well my "friends" money hungy b**** did not like my fiance nor his cousin because he got them evicted from an apartment they stayed in when he worked sercurity. They figured they could get some quick reward money so they called the arson investigator and told him that my fiance burnt the house down for insurance fraud! i was asked to make a statement at which time i was pregnant and living on my own i lived in apartment alone and the "friends" stayed in the complex as well. well i was told that if i opened my mouth and told on them for lying i wouldnt have to worry about having my child because they would take care of me! When i told the arson investagator i didnt know anything he kept telling me i was lying and i was about to get arrested i was so scared i told him what he wanted to hear at which point he told me that he ws going to arrest my fiance if he didnt come make a statement. i got in contact with my fiance and he was scared of me going to jail or getting hurt that he lied to cover my *** now three people are being indicted on charges of first degree arson i dont know what to do can someone help me?? even after the statement were made i had to all the police three times on the "friends" because one tried to hit me with her car after i told her i was going to tell the truth, then i was walking up my steps with my brother and about 15 of her family members tried to rush us, and one actually came knocking on my door one night while my family was there trying to fight me i dont want to go to jail but i dont want those innocent people to go either!! i am unemployed and hardly have the money for a lawyer what can i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment