Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am always angry at everyone and sometimes at everything! Why do i feel like this everyday? What can i do?

I know everyone has seen something like this before. I have looked at other peoples questions like this but they are not the answers i'm looking for. I'm 17. I hate my parents more than anyone. I have one person who used to be my friend but i don't like him anymore. If i bump into an object/wall i get angry and punch it or kick it. I hate everything about myself. I'm pessimistic about everything. I used to think about suicide but then i realized its everyone else who is my problem and i wish they would die or get out of my life completely. The only things i love at all would be my 2 dogs. I am not social at all. The friends i used to have came to me i didn't go to them. Sometimes i can manage to act happy but really inside i want to put a hole in something. I have been this way for 2 years and i only get angrier by the year. Most of the things that used to make me happy are dead to me. My parents are getting sick of my constant angry attitude and violence toward inanimate objects. I go to a "special" school full of the most idiotic people you can imagine. Really i'm not sure how much more i can take before i have a mental breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment