Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I need advice about something, please read?

Well I'm having my second child, I just found out I'm pregnant yesterday. Me and my babys father are no longer together, but we were together when I got pregnant with my first child. He is with another girl that he has older kids with and he has being seeing me behind her back. Well now I got pregnant, and he wants me to abort the baby to avoid her leaving him and kicking him out of her house. He has 5 kids by 4 different women including me and this baby would be # 6 for him. He can't get a house in his name cause he has bad credit from getting evicted from an apartment he lived in, so the girl he lives with is basically his crutch. He says that if I have this baby, he will have to leave the state and go stay where his family is cause after she kicks him out he wouldn't have anywhere to go. What's so said is that he's in his 30's and dealing with stuff like this. I want to keep the baby but don't want him to leave the state and for me to be left alone with 2 kids and no dad around to help although he said he would help even though he'd have to move. So what should I do? Abort, or keep the baby? And please don't suggest adoption cause once I see the baby I wouldn't be able to give him/her away.

No comments:

Post a Comment