Thursday, August 4, 2011

Whats wrong with me! I have delusions and psychosis?

I am 22 year old woman, I have episodes of delusions and psychosis. I think that my thoughts are being broadcast over the radio, and that there are cameras in my bedroom, I get extremely terrified of inanimate objects, such as my duvet, christmas tree, lamp shades, like they are going to hurt me, it's very scary. I also have some depression and I talk to myself out loud, but as if I am talking to another person. I have trouble expressing emotion as well and react unusually to certain situations. like I don't feel and pain when someone dies, i may even laugh, I want to know whats happening to me, doctors take so long i've been seeing doctors for over a year and a half, they are referring me to "insight team" that works in the "zone", they deal with psychosis. I just wondered if anyone has gone through this or knows what may be wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment