Sunday, August 7, 2011

Too Drunk to Remember the details of last night . I have an Attorney?

Right now I am following a police report to pretend I was aware. I have an OWI charge. The report says I gave a urine and I am going with that. Is this wise ? Anyway it beats not knowing what the hell was going on. The police officer happens to change the report much later to I refused a urine test. i am sticking with the first police report. he created his own mess. I don't even remember taking a urine but my laywer was going to investigate whoever urine they say was mine anyway. Maybe I took 1 maybe I didnt' I have no idea. I don't even remember them taking my property off of me. I was sent to the hospital. I don't even remember giving the nurse my urine but she said that i did once I woke up. Is there anyway that I may have been functioning yet forgot when I woke up what happened. I gave her a urine that I dont remember doing

No comments:

Post a Comment