Sunday, August 7, 2011

How to destroy monsanto?

I know this may not be in the correct category, but I posted this question here because I thought I would get good feedback considering many vegetarians and vegans alike are aware of this issue. Monsanto tries to introduce their GMO's in other countries, which causes small farmers to have to buy chemicals, and buy new seeds to accomodate for the infertility genetically engineered by monsanto. They also sue small farmers because the pollen from their GMO's accidentally breeded with the small GMO's and they have a patent agreement. They are an evil corporation and must be stopped. Is it possible to destroy their buildings by burning them? Or is there another way? How may I be able to destroy them by the time i'm dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment