Saturday, August 6, 2011

Best way to care for my skin on holiday?

I'm going to the Canary islands (lanzarote) soon, which has quite a hot climate, and I was wondering what was the best way to protect my skin from being damaged? I have an olive skin tone/complexion, so my skin tans farely well and only burns slightly on the more sensitive part of my skin like the cheeks and kneck. I use factor 40 suncream usually (and tan fairly well, much to the dismay of my palid skin factor 15 wearing sister ;)) and some aftersun, but i'm aware of what damage the sun can do in the long term, but i've read somewhere having an olive complexion means you have a greater protection against the sun? But all I want to know is this enough to stop me getting any repurcussions from sun exposure in the future, as we do go abroad a lot and i want to travel in hot climates in the future? I'm 16 btw, i don't want to cause unnecessary damage now whilst my cells and body isnt fully developed which may stop me from being able to travel in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment