Thursday, August 4, 2011

Im 21 and my mom wants to kick me out of the house i dont know what to do?

idk i was wondering if you could help me out. im a 21 year old girl, i suffer from severe depression/add.I still function normally i go out to bars, go to school and work but its hard. There are so many days when i wake up and i just dont think i can do it. I loose my car keys about 7 times a day, my bag, important things like my license and my debit/credit cards. I realy cant help it ive been this way since i was 5. My mom is sick of me. My sister is getting married and thats all she wants to focus on. My parents went away last weekend and they arranged for my aunt to baby sit me. I wasnt having it- and i defintly wasnt sleeping at her house. I slept at my own house and my mom found out and told me she wanted me out. She said if i didnt get out she would call the cops. Im going through an extremely bad month of depression and im trying to move foward. But every time i pass her, she tells me to get the hell out and that she is calling the cops to evict me. I just dont know what to do. I feel like im falling apart. I feel like i dont have a family. She told me if i wanted to go to the doctor i had to pay for it on my own and that she was taking me off her medical insurance, that she doesnt care about where i live or what happens to me. Im sick, and she told me i cant go to the doctor- that i have to pay for it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment