Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hulu to lazy for ps3?

Hulu was aware of the problem with hulu+ skipping and freezing constantly and promised to fix it 10 months ago. I Don't get it they also refuse to answer most customer problems that involve the ps3 it's either there just to lazy to actually fix it or as usual Microsoft would pay them off to only fix there problems and ignore all of the ps3s' like with there early games and addons. I'm no fan boy I like both systems just the same but I was using hulu+ on a friends 360 just earlier and it had 0 freezes or skips then I come home to try on my ps3 to only get 3 seconds in of the first commercial before it totally stops. Anyone know what's with hulu and there progress with this problem I'm getting sick of watching hulu on my iPod touch's small screen. Yes I have Netflix on my ps3 but to many people use the account for a peaceful time without buffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment