Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Acer aspire 5253-bz692 Tear down?

I have an acer aspire 5253-bz692 that has a broken lcd, and it's not like other laptops where the panel infront of the keyboard comes off and you slide the keyboard up to remove it from the board, its like all one piece on top of the board. SO, I've removed every screw, but on the left side near the Ethernet and VGA output the board is like stuck somewhere, and I've tried to pull the whole top part out in all directions but it just won't go. Newer laptop so I'm sure there is something holding it all together that I'm not aware of. Also, once I get that off, there is something holding the display in as well. Bottom right and left of the bezel. Not really sure. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED IT. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment